[GWX] la invasión de Pantelleria y Lampedusa

Foro dedicado a relatar y comentar las patrullas single y multiplayer del Silent Hunter III

Moderador: MODERACION

LeSurcouf

Buen espectáculo en imágenes, gracias Duque, una auténtica batalla de titanes al detalle.

Un saludo.
piroclast
Kommodore
Kommodore

Duque escribió:Para el Mediterráneo, cito texualmente del manual GWX:

Allied invasion convoys will move to their historical invasion areas:

• Operation Husky (Sicily: July 1943)
• Operation Avalanche (Salerno: September 1943)
• Operation Slapstick (Taranto: September 1943)
• Operation Shingle (Anzio: January 1944)

Y sí, el desembarco de Normandía está contemplado, cito de nuevo el manual:

Operation Neptune in GWX

Expect the crossing to begin about June 5, with a large number of large surface combatants, ASW vessels and small combatants, amphibious assault ships, transports, and merchant ships in the historical invasion lanes. Expect also intense air patrols and destroyer sweeps to keep U-boats away from the transports and supply ships.

Imagen

Lo que viene a decir más o menos que a partir del 5 Junio se va a armar la gorda :D

Saludos
Hay que tener bien puestos los webs para meterse ahí a hundir buques.... tendremos que probarlo :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Kommodore Piroclast
Comandante U-22
En la RESERVA

Imagen
Haifisch
Kapitänleutnant
Kapitänleutnant

Otia se me esta ocurriendo una multi para liarla alli en esas fechas :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
el que salga con vida .................... ::ole sus webs :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Kapitantunant,,, Frus Fris Von_Haifisch
Comandante del U-178, Calaverorcio alado de la 24,
La guerra es dura, caballeros; los Follonarios, más

Imagen
Scire
Seekadett

Dear kapitanleutnants,

my nickname is "Scirè",coming from Italy, and as you may see in the GWX credits i'm a Grey Wolves Developer team member.
In particulary i'm the scripter (toghether with "Bigboywooly" and "Rubini")of the Mediterranean campaign, so the author of the allied invasion fleet of Italy, the D-Day ones and many others.
I'm really pleased by the "Duque" reports of the Pantelleria and Lampedusa invasion and i want to thanx him and all of you for the satisfaction you're giving to ours work.
Many thanx and have a nice potrols!
Good hunting Kapitanleutnants!

Scirè
(GWX dev team member)
Última edición por Scire el 13 Abr 2007 22:47, editado 1 vez en total.
jordi8118
Oberleutnant zur See
Oberleutnant zur See

Congratulations Scire, GWX is a great simulator, thank you for this great job.

Saludos :D
Imagen
Kpt. Lehmann
Seekadett

~Salute!~ Kaluens!

For those of you who are using GWX to sail your patrols, I am glad to hear that you are enjoying it.

I wish I could read in many languages. :oops:

Scire' has been an integral part of the GWX development team (in our campaign department) for the largest part of the two years we have so far spent on the project.

Thank you for your hard work Scire' !

24th Flotille... Sink them all!!!

Kpt. Lehmann
GWX Project Manager
Imagen

Imagen
piroclast
Kommodore
Kommodore

Fantastic, spectacular... GREAT JOB :wink:
Kommodore Piroclast
Comandante U-22
En la RESERVA

Imagen
Caminante
Leutnant der Reserve
Leutnant der Reserve
Ubicación: En alguna parte a mitad de camino virando a estribor y a la vela

Dear Kapt Lehmann,

It is a great pleasure to discover that you have registered in 24th Flotilla’s forum.
I would like to welcome you on behalf of our First Commander Beltza, and this community’s every Staff and Command member.

I would like you to know that the 24th Flotilla is a combat unit which holds a great number of Spanish-speaking commanders. This Flotilla is also a member of the Wolfpack League. We started with the simulation game Silent Hunter II, now we play Silent Hunter III, just waiting for what it is going to happen with Silent Hunter IV, a game that we consider to be quite far away from our expectations.

This forum exists since February 2002, so we have just celebrated our 5th year of continuous activity, and is also a meeting point for every submarine/sea warfare lover. Especially to those who like to center on the 1939-1945 time period.

The arrival of GWX and its many virtues make Silent Hunter III appear like a totally new and fascinating game. Thus, we have recently decided to implement GWX so that our official Seekrieg championships are played with this mod. Our championships include single and multiplayer games, and GWX will be the official setting for both of them.

One of the members from our community, Pokara06, has developed a mod compatible with GWX, known as “Spawolf”, whose base is (among a few others) a Spanish translation of GWX. Besides, our Translation Office (one of the departments of our community, devoted to translating to Spanish everything related to the interest of the community) is working in this very moment on the translation of every GWX’s radio message, making it possible to our Spanish-speaking commanders to play GWX on their own language. I would like to remind you that 24th Flotilla is the community that translated Silent Hunter III to Spanish. Just like we did with Silent Hunter II, so our experience on this field is quite ample.

From this very moment, I would like to offer you the warm greeting and respect from our entire community. Furthermore, I would like to offer you our gratitude, since it is an invaluable movement from you and your development team to make such an enormous task as it is to obtain this high quality product… Besides, to offer it freely to simulation fans. We are all extremely thankful on this courtesy and generosity of yours and so we value GWX, giving it (and you) all the credit you deserve.

We hope to keep on receiving your visits, and you can count on us keeping you informed on the progress of our combat activities under GWX.

Greetings,

Jorge Luis “Caminante” Padrón
Command Member
GEM Chief (Mission Edition Team)
Traducción escribió:Estimado Kapt Lehmann

Ha sido un placer saber que te haz registrado en nuestra 24º flotilla “Geweih”.
Quiero darte la bienvenida en nombre de nuestro Flotille Commander Beltza y de todos los miembros que componemos la Comandancia y el Staff de esta comunidad.

Te comento que la 24 flotilla es una unidad de combate formada por comandantes españoles o de habla hispana y que es miembro de la Wolfpack League, primero con los simuladores Silent Hunter II, ahora Silent Hunter III y estamos a la expectativa de lo que ocurra con el Silent Hunter IV que a nuestro juicio todavía esta muy lejos de colmar nuestras expectativas.

Este foro que existe desde Feb de 2002, por lo tanto acabamos de cumplir 5 años de actividad permanente sirve también de lugar de encuentro para todos los apasionados de la guerra submarina y de superficie, sobre todo el período que abarca desde 1939 a1945.

La llegada del GWX y sus virtudes hacen aparecer al Silent Hunter III como un juego enteramente nuevo y fascinante. Por estos días hemos decidido adoptar al GWX de manera oficial para utilizarlo en nuestros Campeonatos Oficiales Seekrieg, tanto en el modo single como multiplayer.

Un miembro de nuestra comunidad, pokara06, ha desarrollado un mod compatible con el GWX, denominado SpaWolf cuya base consiste entre otras cosas en la traducción al castellano de la expansión, además en nuestra Oficina de Traducciones, se está realizando en estos momentos la tarea de traducir los mensajes de radio del GWX de modo tal que nuestros jugadores puedan jugarlo en su propio idioma de origen. Debo comentarte que la 24 Flotilla “Geweih” ha sido la comunidad que ya tradujera el Silent Hunter III en su versión original y antes que ello el Silent Hunter II así que contamos con mucha experiencia en ese tema.

Desde ya recibe el cordial saludo y respeto de nuestra comunidad y nuestra gratitud. Ha sido un gran gesto de vuestra parte (tuya y de tu equipo de desarrollo) realizar una tarea tan enorme y obtener un producto de semejante calidad para ofrecerlo de manera libre y gratuita a la comunidad de fans. Todos nos sentimos realmente agradecidos por semejante gentileza y generosidad de vuestro trabajo y así o valoraremos otorgándole todo el prestigio que se merece.

Esperamos mantener siempre con tu visita y puedes contar que te mantendremos informado de la evolución de nuestras actividades de combate con el GWX.

Saludos

Jorge Luis “Caminante” Padrón
Miembro de la Comandancia
Jefe del GEM Grupo de Edición de Misiones

Gracias Saat por haber hecho la traducción al inglés
Imagen
Responder

Volver a “PATRULLAS SHIII”