Foro dedicado al simulador de vuelo DCS World

Moderadores: MODERACION, ESQ24F

Responder
MODERACION
Comandancia
Comandancia
Contactar:

Re: DCS: Updates....

El usuario "Barcenas" ha sido expulsado por reiteracion de registro duplicado de usuario no autorizado tras expulsion.

Se han recogido los datos correspondientes (IP, correo, etc) asi como los datos existentes de intentos previos, y se procede a su envio a la Brigada de Investigacion Tecnologica de la Policia Nacional.
Usuario Genérico de Moderación
Comandancia
24ª Flotilla

Para cualquier tema referente a la moderación, contactar con miembros de la Comandancia.
Silver_Dragon
Stabsoberbootsmann
Stabsoberbootsmann

aqui esta la información necesaria para los escuadrones que deseen probar el Hawk:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1 ... ostcount=1
Copied from the Dev Diary section in case it gets lost in there.
I will also post details of how you could be in with a chance to get a licence in this thread.

Come and fly the Hawk for free
The guys at Virtual Aerobatics will be providing a long weekend session, or maybe a week if it goes well, of Hawk being included in their server mission.
We will be giving away 30 full copies of DCS:Hawk with a time limited licence for you to try out over that weekend.
This is your chance to give us valuable feedback on what you think of our product before you buy it. Also to give the community some feedback on what you think of it rather than us telling you it's awesome.
Details on how to get an activation code will be given out soon and we'll do a little trivia competition next week for that one. Easy answers to find on Google kind of thing.

If any squads out there would like to run a sqaud hosted session trying out the Hawk, please send me a PM for details and we can discuss it further. I know some of you are very interested in it.

Now the licence keys when registered are tied to your machine, so you can't give them out to friends and they will be a limited licence key, probably to 15 or 30 days to give you enough time to play around with the Hawk in SP and MP.
Once that time period is up, you will still be able to sit in the cockpit but the jet won't function.
For the lucky 30 of you, you won't need the Multiplayer module as you will have the full product.

This is kind of an open beta so your feedback at that time will be very valuable as we move into the finishing stages of development and we will create a new forum section for the feedback.

We will probably run another event in October and December along the same lines.

DCS:Hawk Flight Manual
Obviously you will want to know how to fly the Hawk and what better way than to read the flight manual. This will be released along with the multiplayer and test modules and generally posted for all of you.
Again it's a work in progress and any suggestions are gratefully welcomed with a new feedback forum created.

Please feel free to ask any questions about the above.

Thanks,
Chris.
http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1 ... stcount=16
Ok guys here is the competition to win a limited time licence activation code.

As a reminder, the licence keys when registered are tied to your machine, so you can't give them out to friends and they will be a limited licence key, until the 31st October 2013 to give you enough time to play around with the Hawk in SP and MP.
Once that time period is up, you will still be able to sit in the cockpit but the jet cockpit won't function.
For the lucky 30 of you, you won't need the Multiplayer patch module as you will have the full product installed.

There are 5 simple questions as below:
1) What year was the Hawk first flown?
2) What is the name of the powerplant in the Hawk?
3) Aside from the Red Arrows which other display teams use the Hawk? (note there are two)
4) How Many Hawk T1's were converted into T1a's
5) In what Year did the Red Arrows start flying the Hawk T1a?

All 5 Answers along with your ED forum name or Facebook name should be emailed to competition@veaosimulations.co.uk

The subject line of the email should be: DCS:Hawk public release competition.
And the Email should contain your ED forum name or Facebook name and the 5 answers.

As my ED forum inbox is limited, please do not PM me the answers and send an Email instead.
If you do not have the ability to send an email then please contact me via PM.

Rules:
The competition will close on Friday 27th September 2013 at 08:00 UTC
All entrants will be logged on a spreadsheet and numbers assigned to their names in order of entry being received. A random number generator will then be used to pick 30 winners.
Winners will be notified by private message on the ED forums or Facebook along with your activation key.
Only one entry per person is allowed.

Good luck,
Chris.
Mas noticias desde el frente
ImagenImagenImagen
Silver_Dragon
Stabsoberbootsmann
Stabsoberbootsmann

Prueba de los cohetes JATO SRPD-99 en el Mig-21Bis (solo ve sen las fuerzas y el momento de actuación de estos, no hay efectos visuales por el momento)

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1 ... stcount=15
This demo shows early implementation of SPRD-99 rocket booster for DCSW MiG-21. At the moment (sept 2013) the booster has not yet been 3D modeled.
http://youtu.be/v6HaoZGk6cw
ImagenImagenImagen
Silver_Dragon
Stabsoberbootsmann
Stabsoberbootsmann

Coretex Designs - 09/25/13

First off I'd like to thank everyone for waiting this long for a new update and sticking with us. It has truly been a journey to get to this point where we can release an update.
Throughout the past few months we have been hard at working developing Coretex Designs and the F/A-18E project. Through our journey we have had to remove members, and gain new members. This transition of old and new members has provided us with a dedicated team. We are now the most productive we have ever been. New items, features, and abilities are being developed/added weekly.
This could only be possible with our new members. We now have some outstanding programmers, designers, and testers (real world experience). Combining the couple of members that have stayed throughout our journey with our new members we now have an excellent team of individuals that will go far.
Updates

In the following weeks you will see a complete change in the way we function. We will be releasing regular updates and be more active with our trusting and strong community. We will now be updating not only through the forums but also through facebook, google +, twitter, youtube , vimeo , tumblr and our under development website. (links will be below)
F/A-18E Module
Now onto our most anticipated news, the F/A-18E module. During the past couple months we have accomplished way too much to list on this page but I'll highlight a few of the key points. The video posted below shows a short demonstration of what we have completed.
EFM
The EFM (External Flight Model) is now at a point in it's stages where we'll be handing over the module to our testers to receive their input. One of the highlights of the EFM is our very own FCS (Flight Control Systems). By the time the final build of our module is published the FCS will have a mind of its own.
External Model
In the past month we have re-vamped several items on our external model. This includes the engines intake/outtake, and nose gear. Also, in the next few weeks our external textures will be getting revamped as-well. Our external textures are being completed by Jack from the forums. Also, we are excited to show work in progress photos of our very own pilot that will be featured in the module. Below you can find several screenshots showing the new models/textures that are a work in progress.
Cockpit
The current status of our cockpit is that modeling, and animations are complete. We are still working on texturing, and scripting most of the cockpit functions. In the video below you can see that we have a functional HUD, EFD, and UFCD. Our L/R DDI's, and MPCD are still being scripted.
Now, if you are wondering about our cockpit textures I can assure you they will look nothing like what they look like now in the final module. We are bringing on a very popular cockpit texture artist from the forums in the upcoming weeks that will start turning this cockpit into a beauty. We will post regular updates on this subject as-well.
Here is a list of completed functions within the cockpit.
APU Switch/Light
ENG CRANK Switch
Probe Extend Switch
Formation Light Switches/Knobs
Launch Bar Switch
Taxi Light Switch
Flap Switch
Parking/Emergency Brake
Gear Lever
Hook Lever
WingFold Switch
L Gen Switch
Battery Switch
R Gen Switch
Internal Lighting Knobs
Canopy Switch
Battery Gauge
Hydraulic Gauge
Vertical Velocity Gauge
Altimeter Gauge
Airspeed Gauge
Attitude Gauge
Brake Pressure Gauge
Warning Lights
HUD
UFCD
EFD

Side Project

We currently have a side project that we'd like to share with everyone today. We are still in the very early stages of development but I'm glad to say that we are now developing the CVN-77 Carrier for DCS. We are currently in the modeling/texturing stages. With the help of "John Dafermos" or better known on the forums as "Astoxos." Below you can find some work in progress screenshots of the carrier model/texturing. More news and updates to come as this project further develops.
We hope you have truly enjoyed this new update that we have released today. We will be releasing new, and regular updates from now on. Please feel free to contact us through any of the following networks. Thank you!

Video update #1
http://youtu.be/we8zvRWD8fo
ImagenImagenImagen
Trenkos
Leutnant der Reserve
Leutnant der Reserve

ve comentando que pasa con el WW2 porfa
creo que están cerca de conseguir el objetivo

se sabe cuanto abarca el mapa y que aparatos estarán disponibles?
Imagen
No prometas cuando estés feliz, no respondas cuando estés enojado, no decidas cuando estés triste.
Silver_Dragon
Stabsoberbootsmann
Stabsoberbootsmann

El manual beta para el Hawk Tmk.1 ya está disponible:

Guys,
I am pleased to present to you the first iteration of the DCS:Hawk Quickstart guide.

I hope this gives you enough information on certain functions of the Hawk.

I will be developing it further over the coming weeks based on your feedback and from the public testing and additional features you would like to see within the guide.

It is not meant to replace the full manual but more an overview to get you started and flying, hence quickstart.

Please let me know of any errors, omissions, improvements, etc.

http://www.veaosimulations.co.uk/dcshaw ... _Guide.pdf

Thanks and enjoy,
Chris.
ImagenImagenImagen
Silver_Dragon
Stabsoberbootsmann
Stabsoberbootsmann

Trenkos escribió:ve comentando que pasa con el WW2 porfa
creo que están cerca de conseguir el objetivo

se sabe cuanto abarca el mapa y que aparatos estarán disponibles?
El tramo inicial del KickStarter de WW2 se ha completado (ahora van por $109,054 a nueve dias de su cierre). A ver hasta donde se puede llegar, y si abre algun aparato mas.

Los aparatos dispobles son con este tramo inicial :
- Republic P-47D-28 Thunderbolt
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk IX
- Messerschmitt Bf-109K-4

A esto hay que añadir los dos aparatos que tiene ED (si se tiene licencias o si se ha pujado por su tramo en el KS):
- Focke-Wulf FW.190D-9
- North-American P-51D Mustang

El mapa por ahora es normandia, y en el futuro, se expandirá al sur de inglaterra.

Nuevo update en la KS:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/508 ... sts/610190
DCS WWII: Europe 1944: Kickstarter Video #4: Plane Talk

Update #6 · Sep 25, 2013 · 15 comments
Good evening gentlemen!

We're down to the wire! Just a few days left before this kickstarter ends.

I really hope we can energize the community enough not to just hit the 150K Me.262 stretch goal, but to get as close as we can to the 275K Southern England stretch goal!

We can do this in one of several ways.

We can find a large new community that has never heard of this project and get them excited. That's certainly very possible. We're getting virtually no exposure outside flight sim forums. If you know of a gaming resource that could be interested in our project, please help us out!

Secondly, we can get some extra help from existing backers. If you've backed at a $40 level, it may seem like you're already getting everything you want. If enough others come in and pledge, you'll get the Me.262 at no extra cost. However what if they don't? No one gets anything. We're getting into a very interesting field of psychology here, but basically we're in a situation where inaction gets everybody nothing, while a seemingly altruistic action benefits everyone, including the actor. In other words, if you can, please bump up your $40 pledge. If enough people do that, all $40 backers get the Me.262. In yet other other words, while on paper the price of the game with the included Me.262 is $40, in reality it is probably a bit more. The way things stand today, a $40 pledge may not actually buy the 262.

Lastly, we hope that some people who were on the fence about the project will be finally converted by today's video. If you have not yet backed the project but were watching it, please get involved! Even a $1 pledge is absolutely great. It still gets us a bit closer to our stretch goal, and, even more importantly, it increases our total number of backers. That, at this point in time, is at least as important a number as the dollar amount below it.

So, without further ado, here's a long extended conversation with Dmitry "Yo-Yo" Moskalenko, the lead aircraft programmer in DCS. He'll talk about the long evolution of the Eagle Dynamics flight model, and puts forward a great case for it being the best flight model on the market today. Yo-Yo created the P-51, our flagship prop-driven fighter simulation, and we're very fortunate to announce that not only will Dmitry be involved with and supervise and quality control all aircraft built by RRG, he will also personally work on our Spitfire Mk.IX, a project of a great personal interest to him.

Here's the video:

http://youtu.be/8o6zOuvhY-k
ImagenImagenImagen
Silver_Dragon
Stabsoberbootsmann
Stabsoberbootsmann

Hoy VEAO realizara un memorial en honor a Jim Mackonochie por el primer aniversario de su muerte.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114536
Hi Guys,

As many of you know we sadly lost Jim this year, he was a dear friend to the DCS community and it would have been his 66th birthday on the 26th of September.

As such with Chris from VEAO we will be doing a memorial formation and passes in respect to Jim and what he meant to all of us.

Virtual Aerobatics is honored to host this flypast, I will be raising the player limit specifically for this event and removing the collision damage so everyone can take part regardless of ability.

I ask each of you who enjoys this hobby of ours to spare half an hour tomorrow and come show everyone how much Jim is respected and missed for his dedication to the community.

I have a dedicated mission for this and we would love to see every slot taken and people waiting for slots for this.

Jim was a great man and I am fortunate enough to say that I knew him and spent many times discussing anything and everything with him. Memories that will stay with me forever.

We will be having a flight briefing at 19:00GMT (20:00 BST) and aim to start up and take off at 19:15/20:15

I sincerely hope that we see as many people as our server can hold tomorrow.

Spread the word, lets show the world what Jim meant to us.

Pman

As the wind blows, way up high,
I soar like a bird into the sky.
As I spread my wings, in flight,
Do not cry, do not fight.
I am amongst the clouds, and rain and sun,
Where I belong, where I came from.
Remember me close, remember me near,
For true flying legends, are always here.
ImagenImagenImagen
Silver_Dragon
Stabsoberbootsmann
Stabsoberbootsmann

Pequeño update de EvilBivol-1 sobre el UH-1H y Mi-8 para el Update 1 de la 1.2.6

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1 ... stcount=19
Honestly I don't have that much to say at the moment. The next patch scheduled for release is the update to 1.2.6 already announced here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114584. Being that it is primarily designed to fix stability issues, it has little to do with the Huey and Hip specifically and will include only the minimum new changes needed to address those problems so as to minimize the chances of fouling something else up at the same time. If all goes well, we will then move on to the next big update, which may or may not be 1.2.7 and will likely feature more updates dedicated to the Huey and Hip.

In terms of what we've been working on internally, it's mostly been the external cargo model for the Huey, numerous cockpit updates and fixes for the Hip, and some command updates and fixes. Sorry, but no dramatic new features yet.
ImagenImagenImagen
Silver_Dragon
Stabsoberbootsmann
Stabsoberbootsmann

Pequeña reseña de Wags de lo que se está trabajando para el DCS: W 1.26 Update 1

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114584
Much of our efforts are currently on DCS 1.2.6 Update 1 . One of the biggest focuses of this update is on game stability. When the change log is final, it will be posted.

Matt
ImagenImagenImagen
Silver_Dragon
Stabsoberbootsmann
Stabsoberbootsmann

Video del memorial de Jim Mackonochie:
http://youtu.be/x7l_mxdalX0
ImagenImagenImagen
Silver_Dragon
Stabsoberbootsmann
Stabsoberbootsmann

Update 7 de DCS: WW2 en camino:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/508 ... 4/comments
Ilya Shevchenko about 12 hours ago
Hey folks,
Brace yourselves. The next video I release is going to be a much less hardcore look at the game, targeted towards more casual or new players. Still going to have a bunch of gameplay footage, maybe some EDGE, but generally nothing amazingly new.
Then I'll do a part two of the aircraft video talking about the modeling. There's a lot of intricacies there too. External models, cockpits, animations, damage, etc. Should be interesting, and I don't think a lot of developers usually talk about that.
Now, back to EDGE. Doing some color corrections. Maybe it'll look a lot prettier by tomorrow.
ImagenImagenImagen
Silver_Dragon
Stabsoberbootsmann
Stabsoberbootsmann

Update 7:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/508 ... 1944/posts
Good morning !

Brace yourselves. The video we're releasing now is a much less hardcore look at the game. Yet, it tries to answer some of the most important questions we have as flight simmers.

Why are there so few of us?

Why are millions of people playing other hardcore games, games with perhaps more of a learning curve than DCS P-51? Why are they willing to brave through hours of frustration, deaths, restarts, toxic multiplayer, and all of that for a payoff that, to me, is much less satisfying than watching your enemy go down after a dogfight?

The video has my thoughts.

Next, we'll do a part two of the aircraft video focusing on the modeling. There's a lot of intricacies there too. External models, cockpits, animations, damage, etc. Should be interesting, and I don't think a lot of developers usually talk about that.

And a quick update on EDGE. We've been doing some color corrections this week. Beginning to look a lot more like what we want. We'll have a few screenshots soon; just don't want to muddle up this update.

Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYy5MgFd7ME
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/09 ... er-shotgun
Eight Days And Counting

Have you backed DCS WWII yet? While most of the stretch goals are looking distinctly pipedreamy at present, the $100,000 base hurdle has been cleared and the scent of hot Jumo turbojets is getting stronger with every passing day. Curious about the new Me 262 objective and a Kickstarter campaign that has jinked like a faulty Fritz X, I sent some searching questions Ilya Shevchenko’s way.

RPS: As the first major flight sim developer to use Kickstarter, do you have any advice for studios that decide to follow in your contrails?

Ilya: Launch a pre-kickstarter discussion with your fans about everything. We’ve done a couple of sharp turns during our kickstarter and changed our rewards and stretch goals, and we wish we could change even more.

You may think you know what your fans want, but they know it even better. We went the “vague hints and allusions followed by a major reveal” route, and that locked us in to some bad decisions. If you open up everything you have to the fans without being locked into anything by kickstarter, and dedicate a couple of weeks to a thorough discussion, you will be able to discover and correct a lot of completely unexpected shortcomings.

We had not done that and learned it the hard way. Our kickstarter campaign has definitely lost some money because we miscalculated on a lot of rewards. Our high-price rewards turned out to be too bland, while lower-tier rewards offered too many choices and ended up confusing people. Our stretch goals had to be revised twice. Even our overall marketing approach completely shifted about a week into the campaign. Had we identified and corrected this before launching, I’m sure we could have done even better.

RPS: Why was the Me 262 chosen as the focus for the new $150,000 stretch goal? Surely they saw relatively little action over Normandy?

Ilya: The project is not Normandy 1944, but rather Europe 1944. Normandy terrain is the first one we’re doing, but it’s not our primary or only focus. We want to have a generic plane set to recreate a variety of aerial battles that took place over Western Europe in that year, and the 262 is certainly a very good airplane for that.

With DCS, creating aircraft is a very expensive and time-consuming business. Even creating sub-variants of existing aircraft is extremely complicated. That is why we cannot make a plane set specifically tailored for any one historical battle. If we did that, moving on to Market Garden or Ardennes would require a huge effort. With a more generic set of planes, we can cover more ground.

However, the main reason for the Me.262 being the next immediate stretch goal is that we’re already doing half the work for it in the base tier. All aircraft in DCS contain three parts: the external model, the cockpit model, and the programming. A plane without a cockpit can still be flown by AI. That’s what the 262 will be in the initial release if we don’t hit any stretch goals: a troublesome enemy that makes defending bombers really challenging. Adding a cockpit to it and making it player controllable is not as big of a task as making an entire new plane from scratch. So, the Me.262 is the cheapest and the quickest new plane we can add to the base project, and therefore the most reachable stretch goal we can do.

RPS: The EDGE engine looks splendid. Do you think it’s going to make piloting easier… more naturalistic?

Ilya: Yes we do. There is something intangible about the feeling of flight you get from terrain. Objects of proper scale, various small details, grass, trees, all that background noise, proper colors, all create that subconscious feeling of being there. It also makes it possible to gauge your airspeed and altitude without glancing at your instrument cluster, another huge advantage.

It takes a tremendous effort to design and perfect, and it’s one of those things you never even notice when it works. It works on a subconscious level by adding various subtle clues that all add up to better immersion.

EDGE, to my knowledge, is the only flight sim terrain engine specifically designed for and tested by real pilots. Proper feeling of flight at all altitudes, realistic-looking airfields, all of that is designed precisely to feel as close to the real thing as possible.

RPS: If none of the stretch goals are reached will all Allied sorties start and finish in the air?

Ilya: No, of course not. Post D-Day the Allies built a huge number of temporary airfields all over the Normandy coast. That’s where the Allied players will be based.

RPS: Will hedge-hopping DCS WWII pilots need to worry about vegetation collisions?

Ilya: My long and painful experience with past projects forces me to add a warning here that all features are subject to change and so on and so forth. And, the answer is yes.

RPS: Do you foresee DCS WWII growing in a similar way to DCS: World? Might we, one day, see third-party aircraft from the likes of Belsimtek, and simple Combined Arms-style tank simming?

Ilya: We hope so. RRG is certainly not taking over the DCS WWII market. We fully understand the value of cooperation, and, as hard as that may be to believe, we care about fan experience more than about anything else. Happy fans equal series longevity. If we sit on DCS WWII by ourselves, we can only make a certain amount of content per year. We do not have the resources to expand the project into all theaters of WWII and cover even all the major aircraft, not to mention all the less important or obscure ones we really enjoyed having in our past projects.

A large 3rd party or even community-run effort to create aircraft, maps, ground objects, etc can and should turn DCS WWII into a comprehensive all-around flight sim that almost has more than any single fan would ever need. That’s our dream.

RPS: Creating single-player campaigns that are both involving and replayable seems to be something the flight sim industry isn’t especially good at these days. How are RRG and ED approaching the task?

Ilya: I’ve been doing flight sims for a very long time, and we’ve tried a whole bunch of things over the years. We’ve played with static campaigns; these allow for more immediate wow-factor, but virtually no replay value. We’ve played with dynamic campaigns. These offer nearly unlimited replay value in theory, but in reality begin to feel generic and empty rather quickly. Dynamic campaigns are also a lot more difficult and expensive to create. Bland cookie-cutter missions are perhaps a feature of a poor dynamic campaign engine, but we’ve never had the luxury to create a great big full-featured one. So we won’t try it in Europe 1944.

For now, our solution may not be perfect, but at least it’s novel.We plan to release regular content updates that include new missions and campaigns, some for free, and some for a small cost.

We also plan to work with our community. DCS ships with a powerful campaign and mission editor which allow anyone to create their own single- or multiplayer content. We’ve noticed with our past titles that the quality of some user-made content easily eclipses that of our own. We hope to engage the best of the community and actively promote their content through our official channels, making it available to a larger slice of our player base.

In short, we will have static campaigns. We’ll deal with replayability by consistently releasing new content.

RPS: Disappointed by the last major WW2 flight sim release, some potential backers seem to be hanging back. Do you have any words of reassurance for this group?

Ilya: If there’s one thing we learned from that is that we should not agree to make games cheaper and quicker than we feel we should.

The only reassurance I can add though is that we are making a free-to-play game. If the quality of the initial release is not stellar, we are all out of a job. No one wants that. The reason we’re doing this again, the reason I have my old colleagues back on board, is that we really do feel like we finally, perhaps for the first time in our flight sim development careers, have enough time and money to properly build and test a game.

Finally, we are working with Eagle Dynamics. We are putting their hallowed DCS name on our title. ED has industry-best reputation for quality. There is no reason for them at all to release an inferior product.

RPS: Viewed from the outside, creating high-fidelity light sims looks to be a pretty stressful and high-risk business. What aspects of the process do you find most enjoyable and satisfying?

Ilya: I like planes.

My enjoyment went through several distinct phases. If we’re going to get a bit sentimental here, well, why not.

The very first time I did something concrete was when we were alpha testing Oleg’s first flight sim way back in the year 2000. I remember sending a bunch of suggestions, then launching the next build and suddenly seeing my corrections right there in the game. Having tangible input on a project of that scale and quality just blew my mind.

I just surfed that rush for the next couple of years. My involvement with the project grew, and I ran a site that managed all 3rd party mods for the title, an effort that took more time than my full-time paying job. It completely devoured me, and I enjoyed every second of it. I just really enjoyed seeing the progression of an aircraft from a blueprint to a vague 3D shape to a beautiful textured model and finally to a roaring in-game war machine.

My role continued to expand and by around 2003 I was basically allowed to steer the ship. That gave me a new thrill. I realized that I was creating entire worlds. I could just point at some idea and say “let’s do this”. Then all these people were suddenly working to implement my vision. A few months later, my vague fantasy suddenly became something tangible, something that existed on its own. It’s such a complex emotion I’m having a hard time putting it into words. I felt like I controlled this huge complex machine whose final end-product was my own videogame! The four-year-old in me enjoyed it on one level, while the more grown-up me, I guess, enjoyed the intricacies and ups and downs of being able to put such a complex plan into motion.

Another huge factor, and perhaps the most important one for me, is simply working with friends. We’re a bunch of people who love the same thing, are obsessed with the same idea. We’ve known each other for over a decade. We work well together. We like each other. We have fun. A group of life-long friends who have been through thick and thin, all working together and doing something they truly love, that’s just extremely powerful. And like I said, I just really happen to love WWII aviation. If I had been doing the exact same thing I’m doing except my games were about elves or post-apocalyptic battle mechs, it wouldn’t have been the same.

RPS: Thank you for your time.
ImagenImagenImagen
Silver_Dragon
Stabsoberbootsmann
Stabsoberbootsmann

Beczl comenta que despues del Mig-23, vendrá el Su-22M3

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1 ... stcount=31
Originally Posted by ijozic View Post
Would love that, but didn't the Hungarian Air Force operate Su-22M3 (export avionics variant of the Su-17M3), hence the variant which would get simulated?
Yes. you're right. After MiG-23 the next possible is the M3...
ImagenImagenImagen
Silver_Dragon
Stabsoberbootsmann
Stabsoberbootsmann

Una imagen del manual desde el foro ruso. Segun Beczl muestra el procedimiento de funcionamiento del sistema RSBN para aterrizajes (Beczl confirma que esta implementado dentro de DCS:World)

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1 ... tcount=156
Imagen
ImagenImagenImagen
Responder

Volver a “DCS World 24F”